Wednesday 17 December 2008

Top 10 Gigs

I've decided as it's coming towards the end of the year to list my top 10 of things I did and liked. I've decided to start with my top 10 gigs. It's actually been quite hard remembering all the ones I attended but here's 10 that stick out.

1.) All the Throbs this year (easy way out of actually deciding a favourite gig)

2.) Daedelus and A La Fu at Captains Rest

3.) GATR and Blackhead at West Coast Blackpool (basically because it turned into karaoke with breaks)

4.) Croc vs Croc w/ Babyshaker/grozny/GvsY at Flying Duck

5.) Hey You get Off My Pavement

6.) Drumeyze at Flying Duck

7.) Weenliz and Tayside Mental Health at The Halt Bar

8.) Aphex Twin at T in the Park

9.) The first 2 Days in Stereo

10) Ex-models and GvsY at The Admiral

I feel I need to give mention to all the Croc vs Croc and Throb nights, they were my favourite nights out this year. I hope theres more to come next year.

No comments: