Sunday 2 November 2008

Digiki podcast

I just finished listening to this months awesome digiki podcast. As usual the polypunk podcast features tracks from all over the world and from every genre of music. Lots of jazz, experimental world electronics and even an awesome kanye west tune thats mixed in with this hypnotic traditional japanese sounding tune. Was a perfect listen while I done my Sunday night blog browsing.

This is what digiki says about the podcast:

It took me a while to complete this one but here it is at last. Yes it’s about people and places, but also about the disappearance of the selector/DJ: let the music speaks for itself, etre en retrait. It’s Polypunk, what else could it be? I also tried to balance things out a bit, be a little closer to the truth (well, my truth). I drafted People and places before the economic meltdown, but I think some songs resonate well at the moment. We might all go to Africa, after all.
Hold on, hold tight
Enjoy.

You can get that and all the other podcasts from here or by searching "POLYPUNK" in your Itunes podcast directory.

I wish he'd just put the tracklisting up. If you want a copy of the tracklist you have to email him. I really don't have the time just now but I might post it later if I do get a hold of it. This is the second time this week I've came across an amazing mixtape without a tracklisting.

No comments: