Wednesday 5 November 2008

Miranda July

I Purchased my first item from the internet in almost 5 months today. I hate buying from the internet. I'm always scared that I'll loose out on money or that whatever I buy will be the wrong size, colourm shape etc. But I changed my ways and decided to buy the book "No One Belongs Here More Than You" by Miranda July.

It's a collection of stories by the wonderful Miranda July. She's a rad film maker, performance arist and writer from california.



I can't wait for my book to come. It better not be all ripped up or take 4 years to arrive (I really don't trust pay-pal, for no reason at all)

Here's some clips of stuff she's done.

Me and You and Evryone Around Us:



Are you The Favourite Person of Anyone:



Getting Stronger Everyday:



You should check out her website to for all the assignments she gives the general public to do.

No comments: