Sunday 9 November 2008

Song of the weekend

Another from the forthcoming Joemus album from Momus and Joe Germlin.

Momus and Germlin: Jahwise hammer of the babylon king.



The song, co-written by Joe Howe and Nick Currie, is set to images from the film that inspired it: Rockers (1978) by Ted Bafaloukos. Made in 1978, Rockers features some of the outstanding reggae musicians of the time in cameo roles as themselves: Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace, Richard "Dirty Harry" Hall, Gregory "Jah Tooth" Isaacs, Jacob "Jakes" Miller, Robbie Shakespeare, Kiddus I, Burning Spear, Big Youth and Dillinger.

I love the walks. I found myself recrating the rockers reggae walk around my room today in time with the music.

Another song i can't get enough of this week is, "The message is Love" by Silverlink ft badness and Jammer.

No comments: