Sunday 26 October 2008

Been slacking with posts

Not been well for the past few days. The cold and horrible weather is taking it's toll on me. Me and Jinty have made a start on the face shred'r zine. The first issue is on empolyment and unemployment. It's going to be reversable. Jinty is doing the drawings, I'm going to be doing the words and we're both doing the brains. We're hoping to have at least 50 copies printed by mid november. I've already done a few articles and Jinty's drawings look super rad. It'll be free. We're going to try leave them about places in Glasgow. Like Recoat Gallery, Mono, Stereo, the Flying Duck and some other good places. Basically anywhere people will let us leave them.

As far as I know the club night me and stevie(rug cutting)are putting on is still happening around February. It's going to be called Mumble Club I think. We're looking for a venue before February though. So if you know of anywhere let us know.

No comments: