Friday 3 October 2008

Breakcore

If you've ever met me in real life then you would have most probably met my mate Jinty. Even if you've only met him once you'll probably find out that he loves breakcore music. This usually comes about when people ask the question "what music do you like". As alot of people don't know what breakcore is, he usually has to explain the whole genre to them and explain what the amen break is. He was the one that introduced me to the genre and told me about this short film called "Notes on Breakcore". This film will give alot of people a better understanding of breakcore and an introduction to alot of the big artists in the scene. I just got round to watching this today and it's such a rad video.







You should check out Jinty's breakcore project Gatr too.

No comments: