Monday 6 October 2008

Some news

A few new things have came up recently. I think 'm going to be organising a Wednesday night club night in the flying duck. I'll be doing this with my mate Jinty. It might be called Hairy Bones but I'm not sure yet. I think it'll be mainly a breakcore and experimental electronic night. I hope this works out as we've been wanting to do it for a while. Two days after being offered a slot in the duck, Stevie who puts on the Rug Cutting nights asked me if I wanted to do a night with him. I couldn't resit. As far as I know we're going to be doing a regular night at the start of the month from february. Stevie emailed 13th note today to block book our slot. Even though it seems like a long way away it'll give us time to promote it loads and to figure out who we're putting on.

Anyway stay tuned for details.

No comments: