Sunday 21 September 2008

All tomorrows Parties

The month of December is going to be an exciting one. I'm off to Berlin with my mum for a few days. Theres so much I want to check out. And at the start of December I plan on trecking down to Butlins holiday camp for the All tomorrow's Parties nightmare before christmas special. This is just a post to ask if anyone at all wants to come down with me.



The line-up looks amazing for this one. I'm extra excited about seeing squarepusher, the dirtbombs, butthole surfers, teenage jesus and the jerks and the damned.

The tickets are only £160. That includes your 3 day ticket and a room in the holiday camp. I know alot of people are usually short on cash around that time of the year but it'll definetly be worth it.

I think i'll also be down in london just before Christmas too.

Can't wait for December to come now.

No comments: