Wednesday 17 September 2008

Straight up witch-craft

You might have read in other posts that I'm currently "doing up" my room in my mums house. I've decided I'm going to keep things simple with white walls, wooden floor, single bed and couch. No other furniture. No tv. I want it to feel like a hospital or an art gallery but without the strange smell they both have.

I decided I needed some pictures. Even hospitals have pictures, even if there just posters with a dirty lung on it.

I bought my first picture for my wall today. I'ts really gothic and satanic. I think its going to go above my bed.



It was only £5 and it's by a guy called French. He does alot of graphics for skateboard stuff and graphic design for alot of black metal gigs.

I don't have a clue of what other stuff I want on my walls
if you have any ideas or have seen some rad prints or photos let me know.

1 comment:

rectangleiris said...

i have a monochrome painting i did you might like.

ill message you a photo.

Steven