Wednesday 3 September 2008

Flat Wanted

My friend Jinty and I have started looking for a two bedroomed flat in the Glasgow area. If anyone is renting or knows of anyone that is renting out their flat please get in touch.

This is a pretty big step for both of us as neither of us have lived by ourselves before.

I think i'm getting ahead of myself as i'm already thinking of ikea furniture and we've not even been for a first viewing.

For most people when thinking of buying furniture ikea always seems to be their first choice. I started browsing through catalouges and noticed something that momus had posted a while back. I think he's totally right and i decided to repost the chain of adverts ikea had out a while back titled "stop being so english" as i find them pretty funny.



Anyway as I said i'm in desperate need of finding a two bedroom flat in Glasgow, preferably an area near a subway stop or bus stop with a good/regular service.

No comments: