Sunday 7 September 2008

Get Wet

I've had a thing for street animations for a while now. The one that got to me and made me think what the fuck the most was probably that one by Blu.


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

I love how much time and effort went in to this piece. You can tell by the changes in the sky that it obviously took him a good few days. But the end result was totally worth it.

Another street animation that i found equally inspiring was this piece by Sam3 titled "Water Kiss". I don't no about anybody else but i've never seen anything like this before. The music that goes with it is pretty rad too.



On another note it's my friend Bobby'sbirthday. So happy birthday Bobby

2 comments:

milly said...

that's rather cool

Face Shredder said...

it's romantic and wet