Wednesday 3 September 2008

Youtube Anger

I think on a whole I get angry about once a week. Last week it was because my local shop changed it's sign. The new font and picture of someone doing their shopping is pretty disgusting and makes you not want to buy their over priced apple juice.

This week however my anger is aimed towards youtube. Everyone loves browsing youtube for hours. I don't even watch tv anymore, I just use youtube when ever i want to watch old episodes of peep show etc. For me though the best thing about the site is reading peoples angry comments. Especially when it's angry teenagers who think their totally in the right and that nobody elses points matter. I like when their youtube arguments go into caps lock, that shows major rage.



This fun is all over now. Youtube have decided to ban all comments that contain abuse. You won't even be able to do the classic habo hotel swearing as they've banned all misspelled words too.

I think this will have me on a downer for at least half the day. I hope i can still enjoy my lunch.

No comments: