Tuesday 9 September 2008

Song of the week

My favourite song of the week is by far the cover of David Bowies "Ashes to Ashes" that Momus and Joe Germlin did for the Recovery Box Set.

.

The video was made by Momus and Jordan Fish.

I've heard so many versions, remixes and covers of David Bowie songs and this is by far my favourite.

Momus and Joe continued collaborating after making this song and on November 24th they are releasing an album together called Joemus.

I don't think this cover is going to make it on to the album. Click here for the full tracklisting and to see how their getting on.

I'm looking forward to this release and also Joe's other releases which are due out pretty soon.

His new solo album "thrash'r" is due out pretty soon and also the new Gay Against You album titled "RIGHTEOUS SIGNALS, SOUR DUDES". Both being released on adaadat.

No comments: